Friday 11 September 2009

Planning - Shooting Schedule

I plan to shoot the music video in two stages.

The first stage will be shooting the scenes in the car, and around the house. I have chosen to do this on Saturday 19th September, or Sunday 20th September, depending on Sam's, and my own, availability. I have chosen to film these sections as we will have more time in the day to get a series of shots, putting less pressure on us.

The second stage will be shooting the college scenes, and I will arrange a date in college the week commencing Monday 21st September. This way, everybody needed will be in college anyway, so there will be no problems arranging to meet up. This will also mean people will be in the background of my shots, which is perfect as it will become a much more realistic setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment