Friday 11 September 2009

Planning - Actor/Performer decisions

For my video, I will need just 3 primary characters who will act, and there will be many extras in the background to create the normality I am looking for.
The first character is the main protagonist, the guy in the space helmet. For this character I have cast Sam.


I chose to cast Sam as I have worked well with Sam before, he is a good friend, and I know he will bring a certain charisma I will be looking for in my character. Sam is of average build, which is not necessarily important, but all the same, means the character will look even more normal.


The second character will be the girlfriend of our main protagonist, and for this character I have cast Hollie.

The character having a girlfriend will seem strange, but everyone in the video will act as if the character is just normal, adding the the surreal idea. I chose Hollie to be the girlfriend character, as she is a good friend, I know she will work hard, and plus she is very good looking, which will add perhaps an attractive quality to the video, as beautiful women are often used in music videos.


The third character will be a random girl who the protagonist "flirts" with, sparking a row with his girlfriend. I chose Hatti, as I know she will do a good job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment