Friday 11 September 2009

Planning - Location shots








Above are location shots of the first setting of the music video; my house. It is a simple, normal setting, that will provide an adequate backdrop for the beginning and the end, of the video. I will look to take advantage of the simplistic, plain design, as it will be easy to edit in the rotoscope style, and potentially allow the insertion of more surreal effects.






Above are shots of the second location I will be using. It is of my college, a simple, normal setting, with people constantly there. I decided on this location as it will provide a normal setting for my abnormal character, and I can therefore create a surrealism with people just accepting my abstract character. I also chose the college as many of the rooms are plain, which means editing with the rotoscope style I plan to use will be easier, but also I can add a few unique and surreal moments to stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment